relationships can be hard work. they're even harder when you've been dating for a while; your date ideas can run low and things start to get stale. if you're looking for some new ideas for dates, you're in luck! in this blog post, we will share 25 creative date ideas that will help reignite the spark in your relationship. from outdoor activities to fun indoor activities, we have something for everyone. so get ready to add some excitement back into your dating life!
if you're looking for some new ideas for dates, you're in luck! in this blog post, we will share 20 creative date ideas that will help reignite the spark in your relationship. from outdoor activities to fun indoor activities, we have something for everyone. so, whether you're looking for a romantic date or a fun date, we've got you covered.
without further ado, here are 20 creative date ideas for couples in a relationship:
01. have a picnic in your backyard or at a nearby park.
02. go on a hike together and admire the scenic views.
03. visit a local farmers market and cook a meal together with fresh ingredients.
04. go for a bike ride together and explore new parts of your city or town.
05. take a painting class together and create something memorable.
06. play tourist for the day and visit all the landmarks in your city or town that you've never seen before.
07. go on a road trip and explore somewhere new together.
08. attend a local concert or festival together.
09. volunteer at a local charity or animal shelter together.
0a. have a game night and compete against each other in your favourite games.
11. make homemade pizzas together and have a pizza night.
12. go camping or hiking together and explore the great outdoors.
13. have a picnic in your backyard or at a local park.
14. make homemade ice cream together and taste test different flavours.
15. bake cookies or a cake together and decorate them however you want.
16. go out for dessert instead of dinner and get your favourite sweet treat.
17. take a dance class together and learn how to ballroom dance or salsa.
18. visit a winery or brewery and do a tasting together.
19. play tourist for the day and walk around your city/town like you're new there.
20. go on a road trip and explore different cities or states together.
21. make a bucket list of things you want to do together and start crossing them off.
22. plan a weekend getaway to somewhere you've both always wanted to visit.
23. attend a local festival or fair and eat all the food and go on all the rides.
24. teach each other how to cook your favourite meals.
25. try the going-on-dates app
you might think that dating apps are a just great way to meet new people, but at Boop: the going-on-dates app you can chat & create a great date with the love of your life. reignite the spark in your relationship; discover fun new things to do together and get exclusive deals and discounts so you can pay less and play more!
want more great date ideas? try Boop: the going-on-dates app that lets you create great dates.
choose from a curated list of the city’s best date spots, create a "date" with your mate, your mum or your main squeeze and get access to exclusive menus, deals and discounts 🥂